If you're looking for clean hard-hitting bass in a compact enclosure, the RF-1400T will make your system rock! The solid performance of the 12" subwoofer is matched perfectly with a durable enclosure to maximize bass output. Best of all, it's tubular design makes it easy to install in most all automobiles.
- Parabolic Mica Injected Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Bumped Backplate with Rear Pole Piece Venting
- Stamped Steel Frame
- High-Flow, Low-Noise Port
- High Current Speaker Terminal
- Integrated Metal Mesh Grille
- Covered with high density carpet
- 1 Year Warranty
- CEA-2031 Compliant: CEA-2031 Guidelines
- Enclosure Type: Vented
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 300 Watts RMS | 600 Watts MAX
- Enclosure Material: High-Density Polypropylene
- Nominal Impedance (ea): 4-Ohm
- Woofer Quantity: 1
- Woofer Size: 12"
- Speaker Connector: Up To 12 AWG Binding Post
- Box (H x W x D): H 13" x W 13" x D 26"
- Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2): 33 cm x 33 cm x 66 cm